Unpredictable Change After having Haircut! [Mentally Prepared]

Hello again! How's your day? Did you having a haircut after my post about Alternate Hairstyle for Nerds ?
If you done it, well played dude! Do you feeling awesome? Whats your friend comment? Share your thought with me!

But however, i know some of you maybe haven't done it, because of certain reason. The most common reason is "I'm afraid that doesn't suit me" "I'm afraid i will look weird"
Well, DUDE THAT DOESN'T REASONABLE! cmon, you already gived up before you even trying to change, you come here to have a change! You have to take it, otherwise you will always be the loser.

Stay with me, you have to get out from your COMFORT ZONE. Why? Because thats what holding you from getting the better you, if you won't come out, theres no Awesome Guy tag at you, only LOSER you will always wear. Remember, there's thousand of someone like you who afraid to having a change, and that mindset holding you to get a better things you deserves out there.

"But I...." "I think that won't suit me...."

Stop all those bullshit bro, maybe theres a war in your mind, yeah i know how hard it is to get out from your comfort zone, but someone out there said a beautiful meanful words. He said it like this:

"Stop making reason, because the more you make it, the more you holding yourself back"

I'm writing these post not empty handed, I will give you some proof, the power of changing, the power of dare to be the better you!

So probably you guys know a reality show called "Beauty and the Geeks" and what me suprised, their male contestant are so messed up, really don't care about theirself, look much older than their real age, and girls probably "Eeews" at them lol.

But theres some makeover session that really suprising, I even can't believed it was the same person that i was laughing to. He became so cool and manly, even the beauty liked their new look, and as you can see, they become more confident!

I'm straight to the point right now, so this is their transformation:


Just get a new haircut and grooming, he's totally different!



I believe you are WAAAYYY handsome and better than these guys, but if you still in your comfort zone, you are WAAYYY a LOSER than these guys. Because they are not afraid to stand out, dare to have a new challenge in theirselves. 

Remember, Impossible is Nothing, its not too late to Change!
Prepared to be amazed by your new looks ;)

Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit