What's This Blog About [With Podcast!]


Download podcast here to skip reading!

Hello guys, first of all i want to say welcome to my blog :D
Maybe you get here from google, link from twitter, or any way to get here. Well that doesn't matter, i welcome you all.

My name is Crow, not my origin name ofcourse lol, and im gonna tell you my stories.

Back at junior high school, i was the nerd one, i was bullied, short, failed to court girl, but i think im kinda smart, because my grades weren't so bad. But then, i realized, i hated to be bullied, and i want to join those cool kids, but how??

Then I graduated to senior high school, I didnt want to do the same mistake so I gonna make a smooth start, I watch cool people, how do they walk, how their hair cut, and etc. Even I find a tutorial vids from youtube, but it didn't help, how to be cool, how to play guitar... its all frustrating
Finally my effort shows some prizes, well a lot of girls then said hi to me, ask me for lunch, and a lots of thing i didnt expect at all! This is the best!

But then I realized, to be cool, something must be sacrificed, and yeah, its my grades. My grades are free falling from the top of the building, they get really really bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End?? Hell no dude!

Then i think, what should i choose, the COOLNES of high school that you only get one in a lifetime, or the SMART but nerdy kid that get good grades yet suffer from bullying society....

So yeah, i know the answer, im asking my self, why cant i be COOL and SMART at the same time?? Is it possible??

The answer is, yeah! its possible dude. And i have proofed it, believe in me, COOL is important, but SMART also, you dont want to be a idiotic handsome guy that didnt know how to do an basic function of maths right?? Yet you dont want to be a nerdy guy that everyone doesn't realized you even EXIST?? I called that COOL + SMART = AWESOME guy! You wanna to be that guy right?

So, hey Crow, what should i do to be that guy? Stay tunes and this blog, subscribe, bookmark, because im going to tell you EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of how to be that AWESOME GUY in an AWESOME STEREOTYPE, have a nice day everyone ;)

Download podcast here !

Regards,


Crow
Share This Article Facebook +Google Twitter Digg Reddit